Thursday, October 6, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

Here's this week's Book Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books.com.  The challenge this week is to find posts by other book bloggers which I really like.  So here goes:

1.  Review of Longarm and the Horse Women of the Apocalypse at Western Fiction Review.  Why?  Just because this series of books is so cool.  I remember sneaking a peak at them behind my mother's back in the grocery store hoping to read the dirty bits.

2.  Horror Paperback Covers: The Good, The Erotic, and the Ridiculous at Too Much Horror Fiction.  Why? Once again because it's a way cool post!

3.  I love reviews of classic literature.  Here is a discussion of William Faulkner's novel Intruder in the Dust at Tom Conoby's Writing Blog.

4.  Review of Venus in Furs at Book Lust.com.  Why? Because I love reviews of old books, especially off the wall stuff like19th century erotica.  (P.S.:  While we're on the subject, here's another review of Venus in Furs for your entertainment pleasure)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog - have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed my review of the Longarm book, and that it brought back some great memories, memories that put a big grin on my face LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday!just blogging by.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/book-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete