Saturday, March 26, 2011

Book Blogger Hop at Crazy for Books.com

Book Blogger Hop

This week the Eclectic Reader is participating in the "Book Blogger Hop" at Crazy for Books.com.

As a condition of participating, I am supposed to write a blog post answering the question, "If you could physically place yourself in a book or series, what would it be and why?"

Here's The Bad Catholic's answer: If I could place myself into a book series it would be Ian Fleming's James Bond novels, because he gets to drink lots of shaken and not stirred martinis with lots of fabulously beautiful women.

6 comments:

  1. James Bond would be a cool book to be in.

    I just love your book photos down the side....they are great!!

    Stopping by from the blog hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer...I listed three. :)

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elizabeth! I will make sure and hop over to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping by. I hate martinis, but I'd enjoy the adventure of it all, at least for a little while. I think the constant danger might be a bit too much for me, though. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping by and now following, too! I like your book selection for this week's answer :)

    Take care & happy reading,
    Ms. C
    http://www.coffeetalereviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, James Bond. Now that's adventure.

    Here's my blog post for this week's Hop. I hope you will stop by and follow, if you like. I always follow back.

    ReplyDelete